I got your backs, guys.
2. (I couldn’t track down the actual recipe for the second picture, so I’m just going to assume it’s Chocolate Coffee.)
3. Again, I couldn’t track this one down, but I think it’s an ice cream cake. Here’s ten different recipes for ice cream cakes in exchange for not finding that particular one.
6. This cake is supposedly from a restaurant or high-end bakery, but I wasn’t able to find the source or recipe for it. Sorry!
7. I know what these are! York Peppermint Patty Brownies!
8. yeah i’m pretty sure this is just a disassembled oreo smore thing it’s sort of self-explanatory
9. *shifty eyes* I couldn’t find this one either but here make this instead
10. My only guess for these is homemade ding dongs.
Lembas Bread (Lord of the Rings “authentic” Elvish bread)
2 ½ cups of flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
¼ teaspoon of salt
½ cup of butter
1/3 cup of brown sugar
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
½ teaspoon honey
2/3 cup of heavy whipping cream
½ teaspoon of vanilla
Preheat oven to 425F. Mix the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Add the butter and mix with a well till fine granules (easiest way is with an electric mixer). Then add the sugar and cinnamon, and mix them thoroughly.
Finally add the cream, honey, and vanilla and stir them in with a fork until a nice, thick dough forms.
Roll the dough out about 1/2 in thickness. Cut out 3-inch squares and transfer the dough to a cookie sheet.Criss-cross each square from corner-to-corner with a knife, lightly (not cutting through the dough).
Bake for about 12 minutes or more (depending on the thickness of the bread) until it is set and lightly golden.
***Let cool completely before eating, this bread tastes better room temperature and dry. Also for more flavor you can add more cinnamon or other spices***
as someone who has baked these A LOT
They are REALLY GOOD
and I am reblogging this because I KEEP LOSING MY RECIPE
Did someone say… chocolate?
WHY IS THERE NO RECIPE SOURCE
- Oreo mousse
- Peanut butter cup brownies
- Ice cream ball fondue
- Peanut butter oreo cupcakes
- Brooklyn blackout cake
- Pomegranate and chocolate dessert
You’re welcome ~
Hey Marcia, wanna attempt the Oreo mousse some time? :D